This post is also available in: Suomi
Bus tours, walking tours, theme tours, guided nature tours and tailor-made tours for small and big groups. On a guided tour you can learn about local history, stories, architecture and sights. Guided tours are available in Finnish, English, Swedish, French, German, Japanese and Russian.
Guided tours and guides for your own tour can be booked from local guides.
- Hämeenlinna region tour guides Kanta-Häme Tourist Guides
- Forssa region tour guides
- Riihimäki region tour guides
Aulanko Outdoors organizes outdoor activities and guided tours for groups all year round in Aulanko Nature Reserve hiking, fatbiking, sup boarding & kayaking, church boat rowing, snow shoeing and skinbased skiing. Also beach saunas available for rent and equipment rental open all year round.
email@example.com, +358 44 767 4772
Fenix Adventures organizes outdoor activities and guided tours for groups all year round in Southern Finland.
- EVO Hiking area; hiking tours, fatbike tours, snow shoeing and skinbased skis
- Torronsuo National Park: hiking tours, birdwatching, snow shoeing and skinbased skis
- Liesjärvi National Park: hiking tours, kayaking and sup tours, snow shoeing and skinbased skis
- Loppi/Räyskälä (Poronpolku): hiking tours, fatbike tours, snow shoeing and skinbased skis
firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 5919 799
The Digitrail app helps you travel easily in the wild by walking, paddling and cycling. Digitrail’s routes are easy to take and there are many things to see along the way!
The VIKKE game will introduce you to the cultural and nature sites in Häme. When playing, you can read interesting stories about items and do fun tasks.