Loppi Old Church Hill
The history of Loppi Old Church Hill dates back to the mid-17th century. At that time, a church dedicated to St. Birgita was built, one of the oldest wooden churches in Finland. The name was changed to Santa Pirjo and the church served Lope parishioners until 1805. Author Sakari Pälsi is buried on top of the church hill. The church is open as an attraction church on summer and summer Thursdays from 1 June to 31 August. there will be an evening devotion at 8 pm.