- In summer, a Saturday café on an idyllic village road, fresh pastries!
- Handskill sales and exhibition & technique event on the third weekend of July
- Multifunction hall of village association: clubs and activities for both men and women, gym, slaughterhouse with cold room, conference room and village library are all in common use, as are the yard playpark and recycling point.
- At the village house we celebrate, meet, exercise, act and eat the village lunch together. Laundry is also possible.
- In the village school it is good to grow up to be a villager. Also parents recall How to speak English.
- The village's own active voluntary fire brigade creates security in a large area with its modern equipment!
Welcome to Finland's number one village!
Teuron kylätie 631